Turn on thread page Beta

Will my girlfriend need a working Visa to live in the UK? watch

    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys! So my girlfriend (who is African American) will be moving to the UK (from the US) to live with me (permanently). Will she need a Visa in order to be a permanent resident of the UK? Can I apply for one for her? And will we need to sign up for a civil partnership? (We're in an interracial lesbian relationship).

    You may be able to find all the answers you're looking for here
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.