BenDawson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m currently in year 11, and I am taking Maths, Further Maths, Physics And Chemistry next year for A-level. Do you think I would be able to keep up with the work load of both A-levels and Young Enterprise (YE) if I committed to YE?

I’m currently on track for 9s in all of my chosen A-level subjects for GCSE, but I’m not sure whether also committing to Young Enterprise may jeopardise my A-level grades (I’m aiming for all A*s). How deeply would I be able to participate in the scheme? I’m very passionate about doing the scheme, and plan to run a robotics engineering company when I graduate from University.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd recommend it. I did It over 10 years ago and when i got my first job after uni, my boss said it was because it showed initiative at a yound age and it made me stand out.
BenDawson
Rep:
?
(Original post by Guru Jason)
I'd recommend it. I did It over 10 years ago and when i got my first job after uni, my boss said it was because it showed initiative at a yound age and it made me stand out.
Ok thanks, it’s useful to know that employers view Young Enterprise quite highly
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BenDawson)
Ok thanks, it’s useful to know that employers view Young Enterprise quite highly
Tbh I don't think they knew what it was till I explained too them. They looked it up and seemed to like it bit this was just my experiance. Plus its good fun.
BenDawson
Rep:
?
(Original post by Guru Jason)
Tbh I don't think they knew what it was till I explained too them. They looked it up and seemed to like it bit this was just my experiance. Plus its good fun.
Haha yeah, I’ve heard it’s very fun! Thank you for the feedback!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?