Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a big fan of FFXIV, an mmorpg and I think the main story is great.

ReputationRep:
    I play it!

It's my favourite mmorpg. I used to be a WoW person but it just can't compete with a game where you can have all the classes on one character. I think that's what appeals to me most. Plus it's a beautiful game and the story is great.

I've not been able to play it for a while though because assignments .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyED93)
    I play it!

It's my favourite mmorpg. I used to be a WoW person but it just can't compete with a game where you can have all the classes on one character. I think that's what appeals to me most. Plus it's a beautiful game and the story is great.

I've not been able to play it for a while though because assignments .
    Same! I've also not been playing for a bit because of college work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffalaffa)
    Same! I've also not been playing for a bit because of college work.
    I've not played for over a year because I'm in the last year of my undergraduate degree and I've just not had time lmao. Two more weeks of deadlines though and then I'm free to play all summer.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Used to play it, haven't been online in a good while now though. I found the latest expansion kind of dull, the story wasn't interesting to me and the gameplay was basically just more of the same, so I'm giving it a break for now until more fun stuff gets added.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaffalaffa)
    I'm a big fan of FFXIV, an mmorpg and I think the main story is great.
    yeah its probably my favourite mmorpg along with star ocean

ReputationRep:
    but im more into league tbh

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.