Turn on thread page Beta

ACL injury Can anyone spare 5 minutes to answer some questions about ACL tears watch

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could spare 5 minutes to answer these questions, it would greatly help. This questionnaire is important to part of my dissertation as part of my physio course, thanks in advance!

1. After the injury, how did you feel your function (mobility/everyday use) of that joint/limb changed? Did it prevent you from carrying out otherwise normal everyday tasks? If so, how?

2. On a scale of 1-10, please rate your quality of movement, range of movement, and pain, in your opinion, of the injury before recovery (please underline number of choice)

-Quality of movement (This being how fluidly/smoothly you find performing movements with the knee i.e., walking/knee lifts/kicking)
    ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

- Range of movement (This being how flexible you knee allows you to be, how far you can stretch/perform movements etc,)
    ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

-Rate pain/discomfort
    ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

Treatment plan
    3. After the initial diagnosis, what method of recuperation was offered to you as a plan, in regard to return to functional fitness by your physio/doctor/health-care professional?

Recovery period
    4. How long was the recovery period for you, from the initial diagnosis, to a return to full functional fitness? And/or if you are still in the recovery period, how do you feel your treatment plan is working?

Rate the success of your chosen method of recovery
    5. How do you rate the success of your chosen method of recovery, (I.e, if you went through a non-surgical approach, were the results worth not paying for surgery, in your opinion?)

6. On a scale of 1-10, please rate your quality of movement, range of movement, and pain, in your opinion, of the injury, after recuperation (Please underline number of choice)

-Quality of movement (This being how fluidly/smoothly you find performing movements with the knee i.e., walking/knee lifts/kicking) ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

- Range of movement (This being how flexible you knee allows you to be, how far you can stretch/perform movements etc,) ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

-Rate pain/discomfort ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 )

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.