Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Sofia I am 15 years old I’m in year 10 and I have to do work experience for a week in July. I really want to be a doctor so my idea was to go to a hospital or Gp or even a nursing home to help out. All the placements are full and I’m running out of ideas. I would appreciate any help.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sofiaaxm)
    Hi my name is Sofia I am 15 years old I’m in year 10 and I have to do work experience for a week in July. I really want to be a doctor so my idea was to go to a hospital or Gp or even a nursing home to help out. All the placements are full and I’m running out of ideas. I would appreciate any help.
    Your best bet will be continue to contact the opportunities around you, and to talk to your school or college about any connections they might have that could help you out

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much I’ll try it. I did ask my school if they have any placements set up. As other schools do but they replied it’s mainly independent work.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.