Turn on thread page Beta

18, can't drive and can't afford a car even if I could anyway, no GCSEs at C or above, mostly Us, I have low iron and anxiety, I also get depression. My only qualifications are functional skills entry level 3 English and maths. Entry level 3 animal care.

My sibling has always had a positive life, top grades throughout school, top A levels, eventually got a masters degree in law and now works in a good job with good pay to do with his degree. Never had mental health problems, confident and easily makes friends and loves life. Me, I've had a very negative life, bullied for being short and quiet, depression, anxiety, no motivation, no energy, always tired, bad grades throughout school, no a levels, no GCSEs, no degree, nothing. My life is really not worth living.

I'm likely to either be unemployed or in crappy paid jobs I hate for the rest of my life. I only ever had 1 job for 1 month as a Christmas temp and they didn't want to keep me on but was on very bad money anyway. I am now doing dog walking but still don't earn a lot and almost lost that job and the dog is very difficult but as I have no other clients and no money coming in I have to carry on. I've tried getting other clients but failed at that too as well as everything else, as much as I want to and try to work with animals I don't think I ever will and I have volunteered in a few different places with animals but also been turned out from volunteering and 2 animal jobs already. It's hard to find animal jobs and apprenticeships in my area and without GCSEs even harder again.

What do I do?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.