Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ex-ex-issues: how to sort it? watch

Announcements

me and my ex ended a while ago, at first it was on bad terms but now we are civil and can be friendly without any issues. however, since late November his ex-girlfriend has been seeing me around college, and at first she got her friend to ask me about my relationship with him, then her other friend to add my social media (this was November.) for the next few weeks, when I'd see her around college she would look away, but since the new term (January) I have been stared and glared at, and she is making a conscious effort to go to the end of the corridor where I wait for my lesson (she's at the other end) to tal to someone she knows while watching me. My ex, when asked about it before, didn't think it would be much of an issue as she 'is like that' but now it's doing my head in having someone watch me when I hardly know her. I can either go to my ex to ask to talk to her, or I can tell her myself to leave it, it's awkward as she's done nothing upfront but it's creeping me out! a friend who knows her has said she would probably get her friends involved and messaging me if I tried talking to her, but I don't know whether I'd want that or whether I'd want to get my ex involved...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    me and my ex ended a while ago, at first it was on bad terms but now we are civil and can be friendly without any issues. however, since late November his ex-girlfriend has been seeing me around college, and at first she got her friend to ask me about my relationship with him, then her other friend to add my social media (this was November.) for the next few weeks, when I'd see her around college she would look away, but since the new term (January) I have been stared and glared at, and she is making a conscious effort to go to the end of the corridor where I wait for my lesson (she's at the other end) to tal to someone she knows while watching me. My ex, when asked about it before, didn't think it would be much of an issue as she 'is like that' but now it's doing my head in having someone watch me when I hardly know her. I can either go to my ex to ask to talk to her, or I can tell her myself to leave it, it's awkward as she's done nothing upfront but it's creeping me out! a friend who knows her has said she would probably get her friends involved and messaging me if I tried talking to her, but I don't know whether I'd want that or whether I'd want to get my ex involved...
    I would say you should speak to her and tell her to stop. If you do nothing, it’ll only carry on. Bare in mind that just because you’re confronting someone doesn’t mean you should make a scene.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.