Turn on thread page Beta

Why are you girls so complicated ? watch

(Original post by cat_mac)
    I don’t get why people keep making these posts as a condemnation of the opposite sex. Dating is complicated, it’s a lot of trial and error to find someone who wants the same thing as you. People are complex and some people are jerks. You’ll get your heartbroken, probably more than once. Being bitter and playing the victim about it will only drag you down and prevent you from potentially great relationships because you let your bad experiences blind you.
    so how come most girls don't notice normal guys and go for the ****boys then get butthurt because they're not treating them right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so how come most girls don't notice normal guys and go for the ****boys then get butthurt because they're not treating them right
    Most girls date normal guys (almost by definition...). You're just not a normal guy.

ReputationRep:
    Just because they don’t notice you doesn’t mean they don’t notice normal guys...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Most girls date normal guys (almost by definition...). You're just not a normal guy.
    so you're saying a normal guy is someone who abuses woman and uses them for sex

i don't do any of that so what does that make me

Just because they don’t notice you doesn’t mean they don’t notice normal guys...
    but it's not just me , most regular boys at my school think that and i'm sure others on this site feel the same way

ReputationRep:
    but it's not just me , most regular boys at my school think that and i'm sure others on this site feel the same way
    There’s your answer, you’re at school. People are just messing around and playing at relationships, very few people who date in school are looking for serious long term commitments. Hormones and drama are at crazy high levels and people are testing the boundaries for what they can get away with.

I can assure you plenty of girls in school feel ignored for the pretty girls and messed around by the ones that do pay them any attention. How many of the girls you’re trying with are from the “not conventionally attractive” and “nerdy” category? Most people who don’t get a lot of interest feel hard done by, and choose to hate the players rather than the game. All it does is reflect badly on you.

There’s your answer, you’re at school. People are just messing around and playing at relationships, very few people who date in school are looking for serious long term commitments. Hormones and drama are at crazy high levels and people are testing the boundaries for what they can get away with.

I can assure you plenty of girls in school feel ignored for the pretty girls and messed around by the ones that do pay them any attention. How many of the girls you’re trying with are from the “not conventionally attractive” and “nerdy” category? Most people who don’t get a lot of interest feel hard done by, and choose to hate the players rather than the game. All it does is reflect badly on you.
    i just wanted to be with someone to make them happy

ReputationRep:
    i just wanted to be with someone to make them happy
    And you will, but these things take time. Having your heart broken is an important experience in learning how to treat the hearts of others. Don’t let it keep you down or make you sink to the level of doing what was done to you to others. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    What is love
    Baby don't hurt me.

And you will, but these things take time. Having your heart broken is an important experience in learning how to treat the hearts of others. Don’t let it keep you down or make you sink to the level of doing what was done to you to others. :console:
    how old are you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patrycja2017)
    Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?
    I'm not even joking girls who mess around with boys feelings tease with them are the biggest pieces of **** imaginable , like fr why can't a girl say to the guy either"i like you" or "i don't like you" instead of saying "i like you" then completely cut them out of their stupid lives and never talk to them again

also why are girls so shallow these days , like i'm sorry but not every guy on planet earth treats girls like **** , some of us regular guys appreciate you as a person and not a sex thing , but do they complain about it NO , and if then if the guy dumps them because there sex wasn't good enough they go on to preach how all boys are ****boys , when in reality their stupid minds don't get that there are other guys , idiots.

rant over
    i her what you are both saying and i can understand all of the points given.However, most of the time neither gender is to blame, it is who we see responsible instead of blaming ourselves.

I'm not even joking girls who mess around with boys feelings tease with them are the biggest pieces of **** imaginable , like fr why can't a girl say to the guy either"i like you" or "i don't like you" instead of saying "i like you" then completely cut them out of their stupid lives and never talk to them again

also why are girls so shallow these days , like i'm sorry but not every guy on planet earth treats girls like **** , some of us regular guys appreciate you as a person and not a sex thing , but do they complain about it NO , and if then if the guy dumps them because there sex wasn't good enough they go on to preach how all boys are ****boys , when in reality their stupid minds don't get that there are other guys , idiots.

rant over
    Do you wanna tell us what happened?

Do you wanna tell us what happened?
    no i think i'm good now

Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?
    also you're right boys do do that , then the girls complain how all boys are evil when the reality is they keep falling for the one guy , why do u think that is

ReputationRep:
    also you're right boys do do that , then the girls complain how all boys are evil when the reality is they keep falling for the one guy , why do u think that is
    Thank you! Like I can understand that sometimes girls do **** around with guys but it works both ways!

Thank you! Like I can understand that sometimes girls do **** around with guys but it works both ways!
    Tbh I find girls are worse than guys for this. I was recently talking to a girl and she seemed really keen. Then all of a sudden she just lost interest. Kept saying she liked me, then just blanked me! She clearly was a waste of my time.

And girls wonder why guys won't approach them anymore. Because we're just fed up of being messed around. Most of us are not just looking to get laid (believe it or not), but want a serious relationship. And most women think it's a 'mans job' to do the approaching and chatting up, well why should we bother when 80% of the time we end up heartbroken or frustrated?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.