Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    What can i do with health and social care lev 3 ext dip in uni?

    (Original post by NeedHelp:()
    What to do in Uni?

    I'm thinking of doing Health and Social care lev 3 ext dip (which is for 2 years and equ to 3 A-levels) in college. i was wondering what profession i can do with this course and if i need to do any additional courses with it (in health area), to ensure my chances and focus more on what i wanna do.
    Nurse, Occupational Therapist Counselor Physiotherapist Psychologist adult nursing mental health nurse social worker youth worker clinical support staff speech therapist allied health professionals.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.