Turn on thread page Beta

What to do ? watch

Announcements

Today , I just got caught shoplifting at a local Saintsbury Store , and I feel ahsamed and disgusted , I had a pack of small donuts in my bag which cost 35 pence and when I was walking out , the guy who was watching the cameras told me to open my bag and took then out . He told me to give him my lanyard which I did so and he wrote my school and name down and told me that he will inform the school and my parents , I offered to pay the 35pence but he told me to leave , I didn't get a note and he didn't tell me to pay up or go with him to see the manager , he told me to go . Will I get phoned from the police or was it just a warning ?? Please help , I'm 15 and I feel ashamed , I want to know what to do .

I'm happy you got caught, lets just hope you get a criminal offence. *fingers crossed *

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.