The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Is this an offer?

Hello guys,

I’ve just received this email from Imperial congratulating me for getting an offer:

“Dear applicant,

Congratulations on receiving your offer to study on the BSc in Medical Biosciences course at Imperial College London! We hope you will join us in 2018/19.

We invite you to learn more about the course and what life at Imperial is like through our offer holders’ page
We will be regularly updating your offer holders’ page over the next few months to share further information about the programme, learning methods and exciting events. Please remember to bookmark this page to ensure you stay up to date with our news.

For now, we would like to congratulate you again and we very much look forward to meeting you soon.

With all best wishes”

I however haven’t received any notification from UCAS and the email doesn’t state anything about the offer.. it doesn’t specify the grades I need and all that stuff..

I am a bit confused, what do you think this email means??

Thanks 😚
Yup it definitely is. Track is a bit late everything, I got the email for my unis before track as well.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Radioactivedecay
Yup it definitely is. Track is a bit late everything, I got the email for my unis before track as well.

Thanks!! Good to know😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending