Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

Just wondering if anyone who’s applied to study nursing (any branch) at Swansea University has heard back after having their interview?

Even if you haven’t got an offer and have been rejected. Just wanting to know who’s actually heard back?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    HI,

I interviewed on the 14th February for adult nursing (Carmarthen campus) and heard today.
    They did say it could have been until May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YAI)
    HI,

I interviewed on the 14th February for adult nursing (Carmarthen campus) and heard today.
    They did say it could have been until May.
    hey thanks for your reply.

just a few questions if you don’t mind:

are you an undergraduates applicant?

did you get an offer or were you rejected?

and is the carmarthen campus selection and intake different to that of the singleton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.3)
    Hey.

Just wondering if anyone who’s applied to study nursing (any branch) at Swansea University has heard back after having their interview?

Even if you haven’t got an offer and have been rejected. Just wanting to know who’s actually heard back?

Thanks
    Hi! I applied for Children’s Nursing, had an interview on the 5th of Jan and heard on the 22nd of Jan. I’ve since firmed Swansea and applied for accommodation. Having said this, my friend had an interview before me in December and still hasn’t heard back - she’s applied for Mental Health Nursing xx hope you hear soon and good luck!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionnjacksonn)
    Hi! I applied for Children’s Nursing, had an interview on the 5th of Jan and heard on the 22nd of Jan. I’ve since firmed Swansea and applied for accommodation. Having said this, my friend had an interview before me in December and still hasn’t heard back - she’s applied for Mental Health Nursing xx hope you hear soon and good luck!!
    Hey. Thanks for your reply

Just wondering if your friend has heard back yet, and if it was good or bad news?

I know people who applied & interviewed and have since been rejected. But then some of you guys have applied & interviewed and already been given an offer.

So I'm feeling pretty anxious, since they've left little to no space for guessing.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Thanks for your reply

Just wonderinf if your friend has heard back yet, and if it was good or bad news?

I know people who applied & interviewed and have since been rejected. But then some of you guys have applied & interviews and already been given an offer.

So I'm feeling pretty anxious, since they've left little to no space for guessing.
    Hello! My friend actually heard a couple of days ago and she was successful, she’s so happy but I know lots of people who still haven’t heard yet so don’t overthink it xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hello! My friend actually heard a couple of days ago and she was successful, she’s so happy but I know lots of people who still haven’t heard yet so don’t overthink it xxx
    Congrats to her!

It's just stressing me out because I dont want to attend any more interviews, and whether I do or not depends on Swansea's 'verdict.'
    And I have interviews coming up very soon!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to her!

It's just stressing me out because I dont want to attend any more interviews, and whether I do or not depends on Swansea's 'verdict.'
    And I have interviews coming up very soon!
    I’d go to them anyway just in case - even though they are not your first choice it’ll still give you a peace of mind for when Swansea update you xx

ReputationRep:
    I’d go to them anyway just in case - even though they are not your first choice it’ll still give you a peace of mind for when Swansea update you xx
    I know, that's probably what I'm gonna have to do! But Swansea would be making my life 10000 times easier if they just let me know now :/

ReputationRep:
    I applied today as a late applicant but now very nervous as everyone seems to have had their interviews by now. Hope I don't have to wait too long to hear back

ReputationRep:
    Did you hear back??

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Could you explain the whole process of how they considered your application and accepted you? X I see that most of the courses ask for BBB therefore if I had predicted grades of AAA would I be likely to get an interview

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.