Turn on thread page Beta

What is it with these south asian child sex gangs? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaffee_1998)
    Yeah I can imagine a bunch of Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Cantonese, Japanese etc people not feeling too happy about that.
    Agreed, well said
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Pray tell how he isnt then?
    Oh do stop harping on.

That's a language, not an ethnic group.
    Well I'll ask you a question as a response tell me how he is? Give me specific examples on how he fills that defined definition. Cause I guarantee no matter how much you want him to be his friends don't call him Herr Robinson.

And that it is. Thanks for the correction I shall amended my post.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by konvictz0007)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43153556

Can someone explain exactly what the sketch is here why this is always in the news?

Arent sex outside of marriage forbidden in their religeons? Why is it always south asians?

How do these kids get involved with these people? I didn't know any girl when I was in year 7 or 8 that would want to go out with 25-30 year old, I just don't get it.

And these young girls, are they being held captive or do they roam around freely and go to these horrible men and horrible situations? Why would a girl even want to meet these men and have sex with them? Do they get paid or get anything in return?

And why wernt these men caught earlier?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just find it so hard to believe this is happening, but obviously it is.

1. Because it has been discovered to have been going on a long time. That means its an established MO and iit has spread across the country. Sex abuse goes on by all ethnicities, except this one seems to be a speciality to these particular groups.

2. Not everyone who is of a religion follows it.

3. Involvement is by grooming vulnerable young girls from broken or no homes. the method usually involves being nice, making them feel important, drink and then drugs, then blackmail or threats of violence.

4. Broken homes and threats of violence plus intimidation. Once in they are not allowed to leave. Fear.

5. It wasnt known about. It wasnt believed. Children in the system get very poor care as do children from broken homes. Vulnerable targets. the groomers have become adept and have used their established networks and methods to become very efficient.

Only now significant resources have been used has it been revealed just how widespread and extensive these networks are.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well I'll ask you a question as a response tell me how he is? Give me specific examples on how he fills that defined definition. Cause I guarantee no matter how much you want him to be his friends don't call him Herr Robinson.

And that it is. Thanks for the correction I shall amended my post.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-Robinson.html - I feel this speaks volumes as to his political inclinations.
    Seeing as Herr is Mr in German i imagine if he has any German friends that is exactly what they call him. This is leaving aside Germans arent the only ones with a history of Fascism - I would draw your attention to Mr Mosley and Mr Mussolini for a start, not to mention that dreadful government in Ukraine.

Also on that China isnt counted as part of South Asia any way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Seeing as Herr is Mr in German i imagine if he has any German friends that is exactly what they call him. This is leaving aside Germans arent the only ones with a history of Fascism - I would draw your attention to Mr Mosley and Mr Mussolini for a start, not to mention that dreadful government in Ukraine.

Also on that China isnt counted as part of South Asia any way.
    Haha. Sure they well may do, given his most recent trips to Germany, but I was just making a joking remark using the most well known form of fascism and that is German fascism. But sure its been in countries other than Germany that have engaged in Fascism. Spain included under General Franco. Still don't understand how he's a fascist though.

Originally when this case was brought to light they used the term 'Asian' grooming gangs alone. I was pointing out that such a broad definition would not go down well with other Asian communities.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haha. Sure they well may do, given his most recent trips to Germany, but I was just making a joking remark using the most well known form of fascism and that is German fascism. But sure its been in countries other than Germany that have engaged in Fascism. Spain included under General Franco. Still don't understand how he's a fascist though.
    Well heading up the EDL and being a member of the BNP tend to speak to his credentials there, no one has ever claimed they are nice liberal democratic organisations.

Originally when this case was brought to light they used the term 'Asian' grooming gangs alone. I was pointing out that such a broad definition would not go down well with other Asian communities.
    Ah okay my mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Well heading up the EDL and being a member of the BNP tend to speak to his credentials there, no one has ever claimed they are nice liberal democratic organisations.

Ah okay my mistake
    Well sure, I mean look at his background, the events of his life before the EDL, all of which iv'e read in his book. He was pissed off, understandably so, his actions during that time weren't ideal, but like he said in his Oxford Union speech who wanted to talk to him at that time. He made mistakes, admits to them and now is trying to do it differently. Is it inconceivable that despite his manner of conducting himself in the past and sometimes in the present he is not actually a fascist? Rather a man who sees a problem and wants to stop it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well sure, I mean look at his background, the events of his life before the EDL, all of which iv'e read in his book. He was pissed off, understandably so, his actions during that time weren't ideal, but like he said in his Oxford Union speech who wanted to talk to him at that time. He made mistakes, admits to them and now is trying to do it differently. Is it inconceivable that despite his manner of conducting himself in the past and sometimes in the present he is not actually a fascist? Rather a man who sees a problem and wants to stop it?
    A problem and wants to stop it? By leading a gang of racists, nazis, hooligans and general undesirables down the street yelling at all and sundry for the foreigners to get lost? Yeah delightful man.

Mmm alas once your card is marked society will rarely forgive and forget i'm afraid - not least because he has yet to show he has changed and he has a history of being thoroughly dishonest.

ReputationRep:
    Its all a lie. The media embellishes/downright lies about the asian paedophilia while ignoring white paedos. Our media is totally owned by the deep state/banks/intel who want a race war and in particular a war on Islam to sustain their military industrial complex.

The main paedophiles are in the government/military and higher echelons of the police. Just hear the interviews with John Wedger who blew the whistle on the senior MET officers who covered up Child Abuse. Rather than prevent Child Abuse, social services, the care system and the judiciary actually run it.

ReputationRep:
    The men are never caught because the police are too scared of being called "racist" like **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    A problem and wants to stop it? By leading a gang of racists, nazis, hooligans and general undesirables down the street yelling at all and sundry for the foreigners to get lost? Yeah delightful man.

Mmm alas once your card is marked society will rarely forgive and forget i'm afraid - not least because he has yet to show he has changed and he has a history of being thoroughly dishonest.
    Well I consider myself one to look behind the buzzwords and simpleton labels to look into the background into why a person would do what he does that includes Robinson who i'm quite certain is not a racist or a Nazi, and you don't have to like the man to say that. Personally I thought the EDL was just mostly football hooligans who went along with it as an excuse to have a dust up. But, does that necessarily mean that Robinson and some members didn't have legitimate grievances?

'Mmm alas once your card is marked society will rarely forgive and forget i'm afraid - not least because he has yet to show he has changed and he has a history of being thoroughly dishonest. '

Well he's no longer organising street protests. That's in itself constitutes a change in my book. And your correct of course, society will always judge a book by its cover and for him that cover is one of a street thug, a image he brought on himself. However in my opinion that's just a form of ignorance, the cure in this case in knowledge. So finding out about his past experiences from his perspective would be useful wouldn't it? Rather than label him up as a racist or bigot (words which have little meaning nowadays) you at least know a bit about the guy first. You don't have to like the guy but at least you know about him first before you judge his past actions.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well I consider myself one to look behind the buzzwords and simpleton labels to look into the background into why a person would do what he does that includes Robinson who i'm quite certain is not a racist or a Nazi, and you don't have to like the man to say that. Personally I thought the EDL was just mostly football hooligans who went along with it as an excuse to have a dust up. But, does that necessarily mean that Robinson and some members didn't have legitimate grievances?
    thats your opinion and you're entitled to it so all i can say is i thoroughly disagree with your view on robinson. He is, in ones view, a racist a scoundrel and a bounder.

Well he's no longer organising street protests. That's in itself constitutes a change in my book. And your correct of course, society will always judge a book by its cover and for him that cover is one of a street thug, a image he brought on himself. However in my opinion that's just a form of ignorance, the cure in this case in knowledge. So finding out about his past experiences from his perspective would be useful wouldn't it? Rather than label him up as a racist or bigot (words which have little meaning nowadays) you at least know a bit about the guy first. You don't have to like the guy but at least you know about him first before you judge his past actions.
    So?
    Not enough to make a difference i'm afraid - his villainy lives on.
    Maybe but as i said he has done the grand total of **** all to 'correct' societies impression of him. He still presents as not but an ill-educated racist hooligan.
    Ha i'll agree with you on that, they have been watered down to near meaningless insults.
    To a point i agree with that point but as practicality dictates that is near impossible.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.