Turn on thread page Beta

I have this one teacher that absolutely hates me at school , she always picks on me and sends me to isolation even though there’s other people in the class doing the exact same if not worse and doesn’t tell them off.Im finding it really unfair and pathetic.Iv tried to move class but I can’t as it’s for my GCSEs.Help!!?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Have you told your parents what is happening? They may be able to go higher up about this. However, you may want to think about your own behaviour as you don't get sent to isolation for nothing (even if other people are doing it, it's your future that is important to you).
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have this one teacher that absolutely hates me at school , she always picks on me and sends me to isolation even though there’s other people in the class doing the exact same if not worse and doesn’t tell them off.Im finding it really unfair and pathetic.Iv tried to move class but I can’t as it’s for my GCSEs.Help!!?
    I doubt they hate you. They arent bothered enough a bout individual pupils. They dont like it if you are disruptive.

Why not avoid doing the behaviour that gets you into trouble irrespective of whether as you say there are others doing the same?

Talk to another teacher or your head of year, but you will need evidence. GCSEs arent .long. I would just get through with good marks to prove you are a good student.

What exactly did you do that put you in isolation? You say there’s others ‘doing the same thing’ implying that you are doing something bad but it’s okay because other people are doing it too.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.