The Student Room Group

Which maths past papers do i use?

So i've done a couple of past papers for maths GCSE yet they're not related to the exam board im doing, for example my exam board is ocr, yet i do aqa past papers as ocr don't have a lot, so my question is do i do ALL exam boards' past papers or do i do only OCR's in order to achieve a high grade in the new 9-1 GCSE maths?
Reply 1
Definitely do as many as you have on offer. I know it sounds cringe but in Maths practise definitely does make perfect, so get as much as you possibly can!!
Reply 2
Original post by kbella
Definitely do as many as you have on offer. I know it sounds cringe but in Maths practise definitely does make perfect, so get as much as you possibly can!!

So do as much as i can even if it's from different exam boards?
Reply 3
Yes definitely!! The maths papers aren’t that different at all, but if there are some topics that you haven’t covered then obviously don’t do those questions. Also ask your teacher/s, I’m sure they’ll have a huge stash of past papers that they’d be so happy for you to do.
Reply 4
Original post by gtty123
So do as much as i can even if it's from different exam boards?

Yes all 9-1 practice papers are useful. This post might be useful if you're looking for more.
Maths Genie is a great website to find past papers!

Quick Reply

Latest