Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Brandishing the race card again.

Oxford are set to offer Craig Bellamy the vacant managerial position at Oxford.

Campbell claimed that he had an interview as the BAME candidate and was overlooked- so he decided to expose Oxford- If i was the chairman at Oxford i would be looking at taking legal action to shut up Sol Campbell it's needed.

This isn't the first time Sol Campbell has played the race card he did a few years ago claiming that he would of been England Captain for 10 years if he wasn't black- therefore he has form for this load of ****.

ReputationRep:
    I mean in fairness wouldn't you be confused if Craig Bellamy was picked ahead of you at anything in life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stewpid)
    Brandishing the race card again.

Oxford are set to offer Craig Bellamy the vacant managerial position at Oxford.

Campbell claimed that he had an interview as the BAME candidate and was overlooked- so he decided to expose Oxford- If i was the chairman at Oxford i would be looking at taking legal action to shut up Sol Campbell it's needed.

This isn't the first time Sol Campbell has played the race card he did a few years ago claiming that he would of been England Captain for 10 years if he wasn't black- therefore he has form for this load of ****.
    The man is a complete scumbag without morals or ethics. Enough said

ReputationRep:
    He's always struck me as someone with a severe lack of emotional intelligence, with levels of delusion almost bordering on schizophrenia. For someone so privileged in society, he's portrayed himself as a victim more than almost any other person I can think of in the public sphere, I recall a time when he publicly spoke out against some sort of mansion tax, as it would mean multi-millionaires with vast amounts of expensive properties would have to pay a bit more money to the government. It was very hard to feel sorry for a man publicly protesting over a tax increase from his Chelsea mansion.

ReputationRep:
    From what I've read, he was selected for an interview and hasn't got the job and came out with quotes (which IDK if they have definitely been confirmed from him but it most definitely could be) about having one of the great minds in football. I wish someone would give him a job to put that theory to the test. On a broader point it's a pitiful amount for the lack of BME coaches in the game and the Rooney Rule being implemented should - hopefully - help improve but Sol's regular moans aren't helpful.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.