(Original post by The Night King)
    I have a pen
    Apple pen!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Banter.

Spoiler:
    Show

Tagging AngryJellyfish to either get this moved to the Bin (where this belongs) or Technology and computers

Thats right call the feds, smh.. out of curiosity why cant you move it? Are you not a mod?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Got Milk)
    Thats right call the feds, smh.. out of curiosity why cant you move it? Are you not a mod?
    I have perms in the Technology and computers, Cars and motoring and D&CA forums. Whereas AngryJellyfish has magical jellyfish powers.

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, just pointing out... You've left the Homepod out.

ReputationRep:
    No iPad?

Lol poor.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Banter.

Spoiler:
    Show

Tagging AngryJellyfish to either get this moved to the Bin (where this belongs) or Technology and computers

Can I be disappointed that between binning it and moving it to tech, it's now cluttering up tech?

ReputationRep:
    Ehh, apple stuff is overpriced for what they actually give you. I've got an hp omen gaming pc, moto z phone which allows mods, 3 monitor pc setup and Samsung gear s3 watch. And probably spent less money on it all then you did on *****y apple stuff.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.