Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am in the doubt which Master is better to get into the Property Development world.

    I would like to study at London... I have seen at the momento two courses based in London at:
    - MSc Real Estate Development at Westminster University
    - MSc International Real Estate and Planning at UCL

    May you please recommend what Master course would suit me to get into the Property Development fiel?

    Thank you in advance!


University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.