The Student Room Group

LIPA Liverpool

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ArthurFG
Sweet! I'm a European candidate myself. I received a letter today form them saying I have a conditional offer! 🎉🎉🎉
What's your Instagram / Facebook username? I'm already in contact with 2 people from this chat, we can definitely make a Freshers group chat :3

Add me please :smile:

I've PM'd you a link to my facebook
Original post by OwenWxM
Add me please :smile:

I've PM'd you a link to my facebook

I’ll ad you too? I got a conditional for music. We could create a lipa group
Hi guys! I’ve got an offer from LIPA. I’m going to Music foundation for songwriting&performance. Maybe some of you are going the same way:smile: please, feel free to add me on instagram (@masha__novik) I would be so glad if you reach out! It’s very interesting to get to know some already:smile:
Reply 23
Hi guys! I've also got an offer to study music next year and i can't wait! My facebook is "Toby Ollis-Brownstone" and my instagram is "tobyollisbrownstone"...you won't find anyone else with my name, its not the most common!

If there are any group chats or anything I'd love to be added :smile:
My facebook is Amy Taylor (my pp is a selfie, I kinda look really orange - wearing a blue bardot top and hoops). A freshers group chat sounds awesome :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by ArthurFG
Awesome! Would any of you mind getting in touch via social media? I haven't seen a LIPA Freshers group on Facebook yet so it could be a nice way to get to know potential future room mates and band mates =D

Hi
I am going. Oscar Cornah-Burrows on FB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending