Turn on thread page Beta

Why does Ed Sheeran keep kissing scenes in his music videos? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just because he has a good voice, He exploits attractive women (not in Shape of You tho) by having them in his videos for way less money and in return gets his sexual advances and yet the music videos lose the buzz, those girls are nowhere to be seen. If a normal person does something like that, they would get charged for sexual assault while this dud keeps on getting away with it even though he's not even good looking. Exposure argument is irrelevant here because as I have already mentioned that these girls are nowhere to be seen once the buzz is finally over.

ReputationRep:
    How did I know it was you..

ReputationRep:
    Dunno. I've never seen any of his videos, I've only heard Shape of You, which is only ok. I do think it's a conspiracy that Shape of You is the only video of his that I know of that has over or even near a billion views though :tea:.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    it's a music video not real life...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    He is muslim. They all his wife. Problem solve

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Bang Outta Order
    He also has thinking out loud. It has like 1 or 2 billion views

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    He exploits attractive women (not in Shape of You tho).
    what does this mean please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Just because he has a good voice, He exploits attractive women (not in Shape of You tho) by having them in his videos for way less money and in return gets his sexual advances and yet the music videos lose the buzz, those girls are nowhere to be seen. If a normal person does something like that, they would get charged for sexual assault while this dud keeps on getting away with it even though he's not even good looking. Exposure argument is irrelevant here because as I have already mentioned that these girls are nowhere to be seen once the buzz is finally over.
    Just cover your eyes
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    aren't you the kid that boasted to us all that your auntie told you that you looked like zayn malik?

ReputationRep:
    Oi Zayn Malik, I'm sure you do the same in your videos ahha

ReputationRep:
    Overated anyway. His albums are getting progressively worse.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.