The Student Room Group

How shall I revise all this at the same time?

I’m currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology as A Levels. The thing I’m struggling with is I don’t know how to balance out my revision of current school work that I’ve done during the day and work I need to revise from the previous weeks such as the previous units in my subjects.
I’ve tried making weekly timetables but I don’t manage to keep it all in order.

Thanks.
Original post by AliBajwa
I’m currently doing Biology, Chemistry and Psychology as A Levels. The thing I’m struggling with is I don’t know how to balance out my revision of current school work that I’ve done during the day and work I need to revise from the previous weeks such as the previous units in my subjects.
I’ve tried making weekly timetables but I don’t manage to keep it all in order.

Thanks.

The study planner should be now till the exams. It should have weekly, biweekly and monthly targets i.e 3 months then complete at least 1/3 of revision by each month.

Just pick your subjects an get so many done a week.

Maybe mix it up doing a current of recent ones as in finish the notes and a couple of old ones per subject per week. As long as you keep on track and hit your weekly and monthly targets, then you should deliver yourself to the exam having covered everything.

Try and keep all subjects going and also leave a bit of extra space fr the specific subject close to exam time.

You will also have bonus slots during the exam period inbetween exams.
Which ones do you have highest grades in and which are dropping behind? Try to revise a little more for those you are dropping behind in. Chemistry is a hard A level so study a lot for that if you feel you need to. Study more for subjects when you are actually close to the exam. Remember to add time to relax as not relaxing can have a negative effect on grades.How much you revise for psychology depends on if you did it for GCSE really. Hope this helped.
Reply 3
Thanks guys

Quick Reply