Turn on thread page Beta

nyxnko_'s Sport Relief blog watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    :sigh: TSR's app has logged me out and won't let me log back in :cry2: so no photo today but I absolutely smashed it and hit 11k steps!! :woo: This puts me 13th on the league, although I'll probably be 15th by tomorrow
    wooo congrats! Doing it has made me realise that I don’t really walk very far in one day (6000-8000 on average per day).

ReputationRep:
    Subbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    wooo congrats! Doing it has made me realise that I don’t really walk very far in one day (6000-8000 on average per day).
    That's normal I wouldn't really walk that much unless I go out to walk around every evening

(Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    Subbing.
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    I've had a lazy day today... I didn't go out for a walk and didn't do much walking at home either... I didn't even meet my daily goal today :sigh:
    Name:  Screenshot_20180228-211126-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  24.1 KB
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've had a lazy day today... I didn't go out for a walk and didn't do much walking at home either... I didn't even meet my daily goal today :sigh:
    Name:  Screenshot_20180228-211126-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  24.1 KB
    Despite not hitting your goal, 6000 is still an average amount so that's good!

Are you planning to go for a walk today? Or are you going to walk up and down stairs again? Either way, both are keeping you up and active and that's what counts.

ReputationRep:
    Despite not hitting your goal, 6000 is still an average amount so that's good!

Are you planning to go for a walk today? Or are you going to walk up and down stairs again? Either way, both are keeping you up and active and that's what counts.

I don't really know... So far, I've got about 5000 steps but I have tennis tonight and I can't really carry my phone around with me so those steps won't count... But it's more important that I'm moving, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday's update
    No picture but I walked just over 5,000 steps, which unfortunately is just over half of my 8000 step goal :sigh:

However, I did have tennis so I missed my evening walk and after tennis, I was just not bothered to walk the stairs

ReputationRep:
    March 02 Update
    I barely managed to walk 4,000 steps. I had meant to go for a walk but it started raining really heavily and I didn't feel like walking in the rain, given that I get sick very easily, so I just went home and binge-watched a show.

ReputationRep:
    March 02 Update
    I barely managed to walk 4,000 steps. I had meant to go for a walk but it started raining really heavily and I didn't feel like walking in the rain, given that I get sick very easily, so I just went home and binge-watched a show.
    Don't blame you for choosing to stay indoors, especially if you're easily sick. If it's only consolation, I didn't get much steps yesterday either (issue with the app - didn't count them all). Even a small amount of steps is better than none.

ReputationRep:
    Don't blame you for choosing to stay indoors, especially if you're easily sick. If it's only consolation, I didn't get much steps yesterday either (issue with the app - didn't count them all). Even a small amount of steps is better than none.
    true

ReputationRep:
    March 03 Update
    it's been a bit weird today... I had a lazy morning and then went out for a walk that lasted over an hour :eek: in the afternoon and I smashed my goal!! :woo: I'm pretty pleased with it and I feel a lot better about life after that walk so yay!!
    TSR's sport relief league table has a bunch of random people who aren't even on TSR in it so idek what ranking I'm at anymore :dontknow: Welp, it doesn't matter.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180303-190304-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  22.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    March 03 Update
    it's been a bit weird today... I had a lazy morning and then went out for a walk that lasted over an hour :eek: in the afternoon and I smashed my goal!! :woo: I'm pretty pleased with it and I feel a lot better about life after that walk so yay!!
    TSR's sport relief league table has a bunch of random people who aren't even on TSR in it so idek what ranking I'm at anymore :dontknow: Welp, it doesn't matter.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180303-190304-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 14
Size:  22.4 KB
    So many steps!

ReputationRep:
    So many steps!
    :laugh: thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    March 04 Update
    It's a good day today!! I walked over 10000 steps!!

Name:  Screenshot_20180304-210403-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 12
Size:  21.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    No picture but I did manage to do another 11k steps yesterday!!
    So far today, I've done about 5000 steps but I'm planning to go out for a walk a little later so hopefully, I'll get in another 10k steps today as well

ReputationRep:
    March 6 and 7 update
    So yesterday, I ended up doing 12185 steps which isn't a personal best but it's pretty close
    today, I've gone out for a walk and ended up with 9993 steps so far I'll probably manage another 7 steps and make that 10000

ReputationRep:
    March 8 Update
    I've been slightly lazy today, having only done around 5000 steps but it's okay... I played a bit of tennis so it's all good
    idk... I feel a bit off

ReputationRep:
    March 9 2018
    Gosh, I feel absolutely exhausted. I only managed to do 8600 steps but I walked continuously for almost an hour, which just drains me a little. on the bright side, I do feel a little more energised I'm so contrary... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    March 10 2018
    I'm not going to hit my goal of 8000 today but I think 7000 steps is still okay.

ReputationRep:
    March 11 2018
    This blog is kinda dead. Welp...
    Anyways, made it to about 9000? steps today, which hits my target :dance:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.