Turn on thread page Beta

nyxnko_'s Sport Relief blog watch

ReputationRep:
    March 12 2018
    I walked over 10000 steps today and somehow made it to the top 10 in the TSR sport relief league??! :eek:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    March 13 2018
    Forgot to update yesterday but I just made it to 8000. I did manage to do about 20 situps so does that count too?

March 14 2018
    It's not the end of the day just yet but I absolutely smashed it at school today, walking over 7000 steps before the end of the school day!! :woo: So far, I've got 12000 steps but it'll probably stay like that until tomorrow when the count resets.

EDIT: messed up my dates
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hooray for walking far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    Hooray for walking far!
    Thanks How have you been?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nyxnko_)
    Thanks How have you been?
    alright bit up a bit down

ReputationRep:
    alright bit up a bit down
    aren't we all? I've lost my Duolingo/Memrise streak :facepalm: because it just completely and utterly slipped my mind yesterday (and my Duolingo streak was 67 days!! :cry:) but yeah...
    hope your downs are too bad... :hugs:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    aren't we all? I've lost my Duolingo/Memrise streak :facepalm: because it just completely and utterly slipped my mind yesterday (and my Duolingo streak was 67 days!! :cry:) but yeah...
    hope your downs are too bad... :hugs:
    oh no!
    I’ve lost my Memrise streak too
    I was just upset as this woman got angry at me on the bus when I hadn’t done anything
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    oh no!
    I’ve lost my Memrise streak too
    I was just upset as this woman got angry at me on the bus when I hadn’t done anything
    Thank you
    :sadnod:
    oh no... I hope you manage to get it back soon...
    That's horrible!! She had no right to be angry at a stranger for no reason!! Even if she was in a bad mood, it's not fair to take it out on a stranger!! :mad:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending some hugs because that's just not nice of that woman...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :sadnod:
    oh no... I hope you manage to get it back soon...
    That's horrible!! She had no right to be angry at a stranger for no reason!! Even if she was in a bad mood, it's not fair to take it out on a stranger!! :mad:
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending some hugs because that's just not nice of that woman...
    Thank you:love: I’m feeling better now #frenchspeakingbringsjoy

ReputationRep:
    Thank you:love: I’m feeling better now #frenchspeakingbringsjoy
    :laugh: French speaking brought me wayyyyy too much stress (and this was Year 8!!) :rofl: but if it brings joy to you, :woo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :laugh: French speaking brought me wayyyyy too much stress (and this was Year 8!!) :rofl: but if it brings joy to you, :woo:
    #kidding
    But writing the questions and answers is certainly interesting...I’m pretty much conjuring up a fake person with my answers
    E.g: What do you do to help the environment?
    Me irl: I reuse plastic bags and refill my water bottle
    Me in my French exam: Firstly I campaigned for the plastic bag tax...

ReputationRep:
    #kidding
    But writing the questions and answers is certainly interesting...I’m pretty much conjuring up a fake person with my answers
    E.g: What do you do to help the environment?
    Me irl: I reuse plastic bags and refill my water bottle
    Me in my French exam: Firstly I campaigned for the plastic bag tax...
    :rofl: The Toastiekid in French Speaking exams is very inspirational!! Dw... everyone makes up stuff for MFL speaking exams... I think I skydived off the Burj Khalifa for girls' education once
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :rofl: The Toastiekid in French Speaking exams is very inspirational!! Dw... everyone makes up stuff for MFL speaking exams... I think I skydived off the Burj Khalifa for girls' education once
    I am a true inspiration
    Wow that’s impressive I’m sure the examiner must’ve been shocked

ReputationRep:
    I am a true inspiration
    Wow that’s impressive I’m sure the examiner must’ve been shocked
    :yep:
    I doubt she believed me

ReputationRep:
    I messed up my dates... :facepalm:

March 15 2018
    I barely made it to 7000 steps today but given that I had an hour of tennis, did 125 sit ups, 1/2 a HIIT workout and a 30 second plank, I'd say I did pretty well.
    i haven't put up a screenshot in agessssss...
    Attachment 731372

ReputationRep:
    March 16, 2018
    Made it to 11000 steps!! :woo: I still have sit-ups to do later today but otherwise, I'm good

ReputationRep:
    March 16, 2018
    Made it to 11000 steps!! :woo: I still have sit-ups to do later today but otherwise, I'm good
    You sure have been walking a lot lately. Puts me to shame considering I started off relatively well. Well done for once again beating your target! The thought of doing other exercises as well as walking is just ugh...so go you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    You sure have been walking a lot lately. Puts me to shame considering I started off relatively well. Well done for once again beating your target! The thought of doing other exercises as well as walking is just ugh...so go you!
    I guess I have Aww...
    Yeah, I realised I am just in this state of unfitness and it was starting to tick me off a little
    How have you been?

ReputationRep:
    Kinda feel like I'm drowning in subject content but I guess that's A-Levels. Hbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    Kinda feel like I'm drowning in subject content but I guess that's A-Levels. Hbu?
    same... A levels and unfitness and just me being unhealthy really started to annoy me so I just decided to change it a little
    what a levels do you take btw?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.