Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ff
Last edited by Waleedip; 1 year ago
Olguinha
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have an interview on 14/03/ . Do I need to write an essay ?Thank you 😊
Waleedip
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Ff
Olguinha
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you!! South Bank
Waleedip
Rep:
?
Ff
Olguinha
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you very much 🌷
Waleedip
Rep:
?
Ff
Hanban26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Olguinha)
Thank you!! South Bank
Hey..are you going to South bank?
Waleedip
Rep:
?
Ff
Rexax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
During the interview stage, always remember to try to be as calm as possible, I know easier said than done, but the interviewers do understand that you may be nervous, but remember to breathe, and think they are just as human as you. Be yourself! express yourself. If they ask you what made you pick radiography, be honest and if you love what it is, express it in what you say. But do remember to try to bring it back to the service user (patient). Body language speaks volumes.There will be 2 or 3 people in the panel of interviewers, so a lecturer, a second lecturer/radiographer from link hospital and a service user, they will all ask you one question each, try to make eye contact with them all... one by one of course. I'm a final year student at City so if you have any other questions just aim and fire!
aishahhh12334
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I have an interview for a Derby uni in two weeks time and I’m so nervous and I have a guilt feeling I will be stuttering my words and won’t make sense with what I come out with. Also, does anyone know the questions that the universities tend to ask you when applying for Diagnostic Radiography as well as do they tend to ask you scenario questions 😊Thank you
aishahhh12334
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HiI have an interview at Derby University in two weeks and I’m so nervous for the interview as I feel like I will be stuttering and won’t make sense with what I come out with. Also, in the interviews what questions do they tend to ask you so I can prepare before hand😊
joyceg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rexax)
During the interview stage, always remember to try to be as calm as possible, I know easier said than done, but the interviewers do understand that you may be nervous, but remember to breathe, and think they are just as human as you. Be yourself! express yourself. If they ask you what made you pick radiography, be honest and if you love what it is, express it in what you say. But do remember to try to bring it back to the service user (patient). Body language speaks volumes.There will be 2 or 3 people in the panel of interviewers, so a lecturer, a second lecturer/radiographer from link hospital and a service user, they will all ask you one question each, try to make eye contact with them all... one by one of course. I'm a final year student at City so if you have any other questions just aim and fire!
What type of questions do they ask during the panel interview? scenario questions or direct questions about radiography? also, are you well supported in your course? as in there is someone that you can approach if you feel you don't understand the content. sorry, i have a lot of questions
CravingFries
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aishahhh12334)
HiI have an interview at Derby University in two weeks and I’m so nervous for the interview as I feel like I will be stuttering and won’t make sense with what I come out with. Also, in the interviews what questions do they tend to ask you so I can prepare before hand😊
I've got mine on the 5th!! I'm shi**ing bricks. Whens yours ?
Adrienson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
me too in March the 5th at Derby and I have another tomorrow 28 February at Birmingham city university so let's get in touch
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (445)
56.47%
I don't have everything I need (343)
43.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed