Turn on thread page Beta

why do girls these days say that size doesn't matter?? watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm eight inches, so maybe i cannot empathise. but then i don't get why these days most girls say "size don't matter" or "you'll find a girl who likes it". i don't get why, why not be honest and say bigger is better?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you think they're being dishonest? Because their honesty doesn't stroke your ego like you're clearly going for here? Some women definitely do believe bigger is better, plenty could not care less. People have their preferences, and typically girth is substantially more important than length.

What a daft thread.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    They're talking about the size of pizza slices, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayWithMarkers)
    Why do you think they're being dishonest? Because their honesty doesn't stroke your ego like you're clearly going for here? Some women definitely do believe bigger is better, plenty could not care less. People have their preferences, and typically girth is substantially more important than length.

What a daft thread.
    because I genuinely believe it is

is there a reason i cannot express my view? and you say you're socially smart....lol.

ReputationRep:
    My theory is once she sees the size it’s already too late to care
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    because I genuinely believe it is

is there a reason i cannot express my view? and you say you're socially smart....lol.
    But you're male, your opinion on whether size is important or not is irrelevant. You're welcome to express your view, I'm also welcome to tell you it's a stupid one, because I believe it is and you posted in a public forum.

ReputationRep:
    lely.
    (Original post by PlayWithMarkers)
    But you're male, your opinion on whether size is important or not is irrelevant. You're welcome to express your view, I'm also welcome to tell you it's a stupid one, because I believe it is and you posted in a public forum.
    No.

You go to Oxbridge.

You say you're "socially wise".

You say I cannot have an opinion. why not, i'm a human, am I not?

These points don't fit. Which amuses me immensely.

ReputationRep:
    lely.

No.

You go to Oxbridge.

You say you're "socially wise".

You say I cannot have an opinion. why not, i'm a human, am I not?

These points don't fit. Which amuses me immensely.
    I don't go to Oxbridge, and I never said I'm "socially wise"... where are you actually getting this information from? Again, you can have an opinion, I just think it's a stupid one, which is, you know, my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    no, you say it all the time. it's pretty comical, given your stance. that is MY opinion.

ReputationRep:
    no, you say it all the time. it's pretty comical, given your stance. that is MY opinion.
    Feel free to find a single quote of me ever saying it, because (given you think I go to Oxbridge too) I'm pretty sure you've confused me with somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    ,Well no, because it's pretty much the truth. "Smart" guys as yourself should accept challenge when you challenge others.

ReputationRep:
    ,Well no, because it's pretty much the truth. "Smart" guys as yourself should accept challenge when you challenge others.
    Why do all your threads end in you trying to challenge people's intelligence? Are you trying to over-compensate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezisola)
    Why do all your threads end in you trying to challenge people's intelligence? Are you trying to over-compensate?
    No, I try to challenge your looks. since it affects your reactions. but that's pretty cool, since I "challenge them" based on them being out of order to me. so i respond. as a smart person you should know that.

ReputationRep:
    No, I try to challenge your looks. since it affects your reactions. but that's pretty cool, since I "challenge them" based on them being out of order to me. so i respond. as a smart person you should know that.
    And again, commenting on someone's intelligence. Next you'll whip out an Oxbridge reference. Are you bitter that you got declined by them or something?

ReputationRep:
    I really don't understand what you want from me. I've not claimed to be smarter than you, or anybody else, I simply told you why I disagree with your opinion...something you should expect when you post it in a public forum. Your response wasn't to refute any of my points, it was to go on some weird tangent about social intelligence and Oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    -
    And again, commenting on someone's intelligence. Next you'll whip out an Oxbridge reference. Are you bitter that you got declined by them or something?
    Because you're pretty comical. I genuinely don't believe you're as smart as you project lol. why do you assme i'm over-compensating? because i'm hitting home? Or is it because you don't like it when strangers respond to your hostility? lol. Typicaly pretty girl, doesn't really get it.

ReputationRep:
    -
    Because you're pretty comical. I genuinely don't believe you're as smart as you project lol. why do you assme i'm over-compensating? because i'm hitting home? Or is it because you don't like it when strangers respond to your hostility? lol. Typicaly pretty girl, doesn't really get it.
    It's interesting that you think mental illnesses are fake yet appear to be suffering from one yourself.

That is why you appear to be over-compensating.

It all depends on the girth. Too big can be painful
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It's interesting that you think mental illnesses are fake yet appear to be suffering from one yourself.

That is why you appear to be over-compensating.
    Yes, it's my opinion.

But as some random pretty girl, I don't see why I cannot express it. Moreover, I don't have any mental illness. I know you do, since you cannot accept others have opinions, and you cannot believe that reality. You're too used to guys chasing your pussy, that's it's ****ed up your brain. And don't respond "don't judge me!" you've judged me enough, why must I yield to some random Web stranger? lol. fool. go away. I post what I want, you cannot limit me. typical hot *****, trying to limit me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well with boobs, most guys generally prefer a nice handful. But ultimately, personality and face etc are more important. Tits are tits and boys are often just happy to see them regardless of size, so they're not exactly going to complain.
    So it's kind of the same with girls. Most girls would probably prefer a well-endowed male but as long as it does the job, it doesn't really matter. Good sex isn't just about the size.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.