Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a skype interview for Loughborough in march for Product Design Engineering/ Technology but have to submit a portfolio before. I'm from France so my school doesn't offer courses in Product design or even in art so I'm completely lost in terms of what needs to be included in my portfolio.
    Is it ok that I only have personal works and no school projects?
    What kind of formatting is expected (other than it being a pdf)?

Also if anyone has any sample questions that are asked in the interview I'd be really grateful
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by katemegan)
    Hi, I have a skype interview for Loughborough in march for Product Design Engineering/ Technology but have to submit a portfolio before. I'm from France so my school doesn't offer courses in Product design or even in art so I'm completely lost in terms of what needs to be included in my portfolio.
    Is it ok that I only have personal works and no school projects?
    What kind of formatting is expected (other than it being a pdf)?

Also if anyone has any sample questions that are asked in the interview I'd be really grateful
    Thanks
    Hi katemegan

Yes submitting you're own work rather than school work is perfectly fine - they want to see your creativity and your passion for the subject.
    Format wise - it's entirely up to you. Have a look here for some info if you've not seen it already http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/d...tfolio-advice/

Good luck hope all goes well
    Vicky

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.