Turn on thread page Beta

I’m confused because my crush is watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I’ve found myself in a predicament and I need outsiders opinions because all my friends are getting irrationally angry and refuse to hear me out

I (female) have a major crush on a girl who is questioning their sexuality. We’ve spoken briefly about it but not in depth or anything. I got her a valentine’s card and I’m trying to not be too forward so I don’t pressure her into anything. I’ve tried to speak in depth with her but I can’t seem to get her by herself, which is another problem to add to my list.

I’m trying to spend time with her etc, we tried to see a film last night but there was a guy (a well known sex pest) who was all over her and offering to do her work for her etc. (I did the same, she seemed grateful), he was giving massages and stuff and it was hella awkward.

Normally, this wouldn’t have been a problem, but recently she hasn’t been replying to my texts (she’s had family stuff going on, which I think explains most of it) so my friends have kicked off saying that I’m wasting my time and that this girl is messing me around because I’ve been talking to her for 2 months and nothing’s come out of it

Because I’ve told her how I feel and she hasn’t said that she doesn’t want anything (because she doesn’t know if she does), I think that there’s still a chance I guess?

What do you guys think?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rugbyside)
    Hiya,

I’ve found myself in a predicament and I need outsiders opinions because all my friends are getting irrationally angry and refuse to hear me out

I (female) have a major crush on a girl who is questioning their sexuality. We’ve spoken briefly about it but not in depth or anything. I got her a valentine’s card and I’m trying to not be too forward so I don’t pressure her into anything. I’ve tried to speak in depth with her but I can’t seem to get her by herself, which is another problem to add to my list.

I’m trying to spend time with her etc, we tried to see a film last night but there was a guy (a well known sex pest) who was all over her and offering to do her work for her etc. (I did the same, she seemed grateful), he was giving massages and stuff and it was hella awkward.

Normally, this wouldn’t have been a problem, but recently she hasn’t been replying to my texts (she’s had family stuff going on, which I think explains most of it) so my friends have kicked off saying that I’m wasting my time and that this girl is messing me around because I’ve been talking to her for 2 months and nothing’s come out of it

Because I’ve told her how I feel and she hasn’t said that she doesn’t want anything (because she doesn’t know if she does), I think that there’s still a chance I guess?

What do you guys think?
    I would ask her again to hang out, then ask her in person how she feels, and try again to get an answer out of her.

It is a tricky situation, you just have to surreptitiously force a move.

Good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.