Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted for MSc in Management & Entrprenuership at the University of Bath for 2018/19.
    I want to book myself a private accommodation - Studio room with an ensuite shower and kitchen.
    I wanted to know which is the best one that has other post graduate students and also which is preferred by Indians (since I am from India too).
    The price is not a problem.. I jut want to know which is the best even if its expensive but around the campus.

Thank you.. would really appreciate some help.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    Thank you so much
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by poojie7)
    I have been accepted for MSc in Management & Entrprenuership at the University of Bath for 2018/19.
    I want to book myself a private accommodation - Studio room with an ensuite shower and kitchen.
    I wanted to know which is the best one that has other post graduate students and also which is preferred by Indians (since I am from India too).
    The price is not a problem.. I jut want to know which is the best even if its expensive but around the campus.

Thank you.. would really appreciate some help.
    Hey!

Congratulations on you offer!

I think international students can apply for postgraduate university accommodation in the city. If you follow the link, you'll be able to see the different options, including some studio flats.

I know a lot of students who stay in The Depot which is about a 20 minute bus ride from campus (maybe less). It was new this year so it's very modern and it has en-suite and kitchen facilities. Unfortunately I'm not certain if postgraduates stay here, but it might be worth looking on the website and giving them a call.

Hope this helps!

Alice
    2nd Year Management

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.