Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My friend’s ex girlfriend hates me and now we can’t be friends? watch

Hi my friend, well we dated three years ago for a year, and only again became friends three and a half months ago, but as we started getting closer and we got really close but I realised that there were certain things that I found weird, he would never want to meet me (we go to different colleges) or let me do things for example tag him in Instagram posts Incase she saw and got upset, which hurt me because I’m sure if it’s his ex he wouldn’t care, he says he doesn’t like her and nothing is going on but then why can’t we openly be friends. And they got together six times and broke up eight times and the last time they broke up was in December, but we got into an argument because he told me he was speaking to her and she heard we were friends and she expressed her anger so I asked why does he care because if he has feelings because she admitted to having feelings then I’ll repsect that and go but he said he doesn’t but then why does he care? He said to avoid unnecessary confrontation and he said sorry for hurting me but I don’t know what to do so I said when he organises what he wants and makes it clear we can be friends but he said i shouldn’t cut him off because he wants to be friends but she hates me and she always tries to stir stuff and get other people to dislike me so I would rather not be involved in that, so now I don’t have him on anything but I miss the friendship but I just don’t want to be involved in their messy relationship and the attachment issues they both have so I not deserve better ? But I don’t know maybe I should settle because I miss him

Let him go sis
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.