The Student Room Group

Is my penis length average or below average?

Hi, I'm 13 (14 in July) and I'm wondering if I have an average sized penis.
My penis size is about 6, (maybe a tiny bit more) inches. I have Scottish/Irish and possibly Latino blood in me.

(I hit puberty at 10)
Please put a reasonable reply, not immature.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Well below the averages you'll read about on internet forums no doubt..

Or to answer what could have been a very easy google for you:
https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/average-penis-size
(edited 6 years ago)
Hello. A few years ago, tests were carried out, [they asked people to measure their own penis's] and the conclusion reached was that the average in european males was about five and a half inches. They then realised that the men had added a bit. :0)

They later changed it to five and a quarter inches. So you are a bit above average. As I recall anyway. Also, [recollection from penthouse article] You can never tell how big an erect penis will be, when it is in its flacid state.
(edited 6 years ago)
6 is average in the UK and above average internationally so don't listen to whatever the upcoming trolls will say.
Reply 4
Thank you, Oldishstudent, this has helped me immensely.
Don’t worry about it
6 when erect?
Reply 7
6 Is average, you probably have more growing to do though lol.
Reply 8
Yes, 6" when erect, haven't measured flaccid.
13...at this point you aren't done growing so it probs isn't your max
Also, why do you wish to know? Are you planning to enter a **** measuring contest or do you wanna do the dirty(which I advise against given your age)
Just seems like an odd question given google is a thing.
tiny fam

u gonna need atleast 12 inches when flacid
This question is only worth asking if you know "how" to use it!
remember that the ladies come in different sizes too; a petite lady would not want a horse-size wanger on her partner.
Original post by racket
Hi, I'm 13 (14 in July) and I'm wondering if I have an average sized penis.
My penis size is about 6, (maybe a tiny bit more) inches. I have Scottish/Irish and possibly Latino blood in me.

(I hit puberty at 10)
Please put a reasonable reply, not immature.

Thank you.

**** u good dawg. I was 6 n half at ur age and im 11 now so get ready to please the chics ur penis get u Laid a lot

Quick Reply

Latest