Course being cancelled mid-term allowed?

Watch this thread
French bubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi I have a friend on an NVQ course level 3 and she has heard the college is going to cancel the course at Easter because numbers have dropped by 1/3. Her course is funded but she won't be eligible for funding next year. She can't go to another college because she is doing 2 other courses near home and the only alternative course is 150 miles away. Is there any way to force the college to finish the year?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by French bubbles)
Hi I have a friend on an NVQ course level 3 and she has heard the college is going to cancel the course at Easter because numbers have dropped by 1/3. Her course is funded but she won't be eligible for funding next year. She can't go to another college because she is doing 2 other courses near home and the only alternative course is 150 miles away. Is there any way to force the college to finish the year?
She and the other classmates should make an official complaint in he colleges complaint system.

If that doesnt work then you can refer it to the SFA.

https://www.gov.uk/complainfurthered...apprenticeship
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (31)
26.96%
As I expected (39)
33.91%
Harder (38)
33.04%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.09%

Watched Threads