Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am in the doubt which Master is better to get into the Property Development world.

    I would like to study in London...

    I have seen at the moment two courses:
    - MSc Real Estate Development at Westminster University
    - MSc International Real Estate and Planning at UCL

    May you please recommend what Master course it is more focus into the Property Development field in London?

    Thank you in advance!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.