Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Was wondering what the best accomodation is for a nursing student as I am sociable and love going out but will have 37 hour weeks. Heard Victoria Park is good for 50/50 partying and also quiet time but some people also say it is dead and the only fun place is fallowfield. Is this true? I was going to apply for self catering and maybe put Canterbury court as my top choice is it any good?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.