The Student Room Group

Physics is such a pain

I just don't understand physics. I have done everything I just keep forgeting everything but I do same method to learn biology and chemistry and it works. Currently I watch videos and write notes from textbook as well sometimes I don't understand other times I just forget. Someone who got A* in physics help me.
I really feel like linking a funny physics test gone wrong to have a joke but I won't. Good Luck with your physics!

Spoiler

Original post by monkeyman0121
I really feel like linking a funny physics test gone wrong to have a joke but I won't. Good Luck with your physics!

Spoiler

Bruhh.. have you seen the one in a college lecture hall, where the girl moves and gets smacke in the chin, its craaazy.

Spoiler

Original post by Radioactivedecay
Bruhh.. have you seen the one in a college lecture hall, where the girl moves and gets smacke in the chin, its craaazy.

Spoiler

I have I saw it whilst searching for the one I posted. :tongue:
isaac physics helps me revise for physics
Original post by aleena1234
I just don't understand physics. I have done everything I just keep forgeting everything but I do same method to learn biology and chemistry and it works. Currently I watch videos and write notes from textbook as well sometimes I don't understand other times I just forget. Someone who got A* in physics help me.

GCSE? or A-Level?
Start with learning the formulae, then go from there. 30% of the marks in the exam come from stating or applying formulae.
Reply 7
Learn content and definitions of key terms over and over until you know them really well

Learn how to use and manipulate the formulas

Then do past paper questions - how I did it was I did a question, checked answer then I moved onto the next question.
Reply 8
Original post by damn daniel yeah
GCSE? or A-Level?

Gcse
Gcse

Understanding everything and learn all the concepts and equations first. Then just keep applying your knowledge again and again by doing questions

All I can say is that you have to make sure you THOROUGHLY understand the topics you're learning before you move on. If you understand them deeply, you won't forget them any time soon. That's what I did and got 388/400 in GCSE Physics.

Quick Reply

Latest