The Student Room Group

Breakfast and Lunch shopping list?

Okay, so I have a freezer full of food that I have cooked and frozen (chicken casserole, sausage casserole, pasta bake, enchiladas, cheese and onion tart, pie, hot pot and curry) which I put into weekly meal plans. This means that I always have something home cooked for tea (unless I've been at home and haven't been able to get it out to defrost it the night before). I usually have vegatables and mash/potatoes with it as well unless it doesn't go.

However, lunch tends to be the same sandwich every day after a breakfast of cereal, toast or egg if I have anything. I can cook but I often have to eat lunch on the go and breakfast usually needs to be quick. What do you do for these meals?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by LillyLisaa
Okay, so I have a freezer full of food that I have cooked and frozen (chicken casserole, sausage casserole, pasta bake, enchiladas, cheese and onion tart, pie, hot pot and curry) which I put into weekly meal plans. This means that I always have something home cooked for tea (unless I've been at home and haven't been able to get it out to defrost it the night before). I usually have vegatables and mash/potatoes with it as well unless it doesn't go.

However, lunch tends to be the same sandwich every day after a breakfast of cereal, toast or egg if I have anything. I can cook but I often have to eat lunch on the go and breakfast usually needs to be quick. What do you do for these meals?

I eat toast and cheap crumpets and muffins for breakfast, you can get mug noodles or make pasta salads for lunch if you don't have access to a kettle.
Original post by LillyLisaa

For breakfast, I tend to have fruit and for lunch, I have either a sandwich or pasta.😊

Quick Reply

Latest