Breakfast and Lunch shopping list? Watch

LillyLisaa
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Okay, so I have a freezer full of food that I have cooked and frozen (chicken casserole, sausage casserole, pasta bake, enchiladas, cheese and onion tart, pie, hot pot and curry) which I put into weekly meal plans. This means that I always have something home cooked for tea (unless I've been at home and haven't been able to get it out to defrost it the night before). I usually have vegatables and mash/potatoes with it as well unless it doesn't go.

However, lunch tends to be the same sandwich every day after a breakfast of cereal, toast or egg if I have anything. I can cook but I often have to eat lunch on the go and breakfast usually needs to be quick. What do you do for these meals?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
claireestelle
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by LillyLisaa)
Okay, so I have a freezer full of food that I have cooked and frozen (chicken casserole, sausage casserole, pasta bake, enchiladas, cheese and onion tart, pie, hot pot and curry) which I put into weekly meal plans. This means that I always have something home cooked for tea (unless I've been at home and haven't been able to get it out to defrost it the night before). I usually have vegatables and mash/potatoes with it as well unless it doesn't go.

However, lunch tends to be the same sandwich every day after a breakfast of cereal, toast or egg if I have anything. I can cook but I often have to eat lunch on the go and breakfast usually needs to be quick. What do you do for these meals?
I eat toast and cheap crumpets and muffins for breakfast, you can get mug noodles or make pasta salads for lunch if you don't have access to a kettle.
Georgia Brown
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by LillyLisaa)

For breakfast, I tend to have fruit and for lunch, I have either a sandwich or pasta.😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads