Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My name is Lauren and I am currently working on a research project for my access to higher education nursing diploma. I have come into contact with many people who live with diabetes who also have a low self esteem, I have passion to find out whether there is correlation between the two. Please could you spare 10 minutes of your time to fill out this survey. Thanks

I will happily swap surveys ☺

https://goo.gl/forms/yk9djfKz0FXxYgnk1

ReputationRep:
    I am 14 years old and was diagnosed with T1 diabetes 5 months ago, I would love to take your survey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absentis)
    I am 14 years old and was diagnosed with T1 diabetes 5 months ago, I would love to take your survey!
    ❤ 😊

ReputationRep:
    hi i just came across this on the internet. I'm 59 had type 1 for 30 years. yes i do have low self esteem. having many 1000s of hypos over the years turns you in to a nervous wreck. you never no when the next ones coming and can never switch of and relax. it does take its toll over the years. am i ok now i better do a bm blood test like i do 7 times a day. tony

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.