Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied to John Snow but was allocated St. Aidens. I'm going to study music and the music department seems far away from the college. Does anyone know if it's possible to change colleges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logasi)
    I applied to John Snow but was allocated St. Aidens. I'm going to study music and the music department seems far away from the college. Does anyone know if it's possible to change colleges?
    In the rare occasion that you have a medical condition that the University can only accommodate in another college, you'd have a chance of changing. Otherwise, not really. Isn't John Snow relocating quite close to St Aidan's anyway?

Edit: I just checked, and John Snow is relocating right next to JB. JB is like a 5 minute walk from Aidan's. Not much of a difference.

ReputationRep:
    You can try. Its worth a shot. I have a friend who did it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.