Turn on thread page Beta

I danced with another guy at a club and now I feel bad watch

Announcements

So I recently went clubbing for the first time and generally had a great time, but while I was there I got friendly with a guy and we danced together for a bit. I'm quite a friendly person, especially when I've had something to drink and I feel really guilty about the way I acted.

I was there with my boyfriend and I know I'd feel so hurt if he acted the same way with another girl, so am I a bad girlfriend? Is this a subconscious hint that I'm not really into him? Am I overthinking things?

It sounds silly but it's been really eating at me and any advice would be really appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Where was your bf whilst you were dancing with this random guy?

(Original post by Palmyra)
    Where was your bf whilst you were dancing with this random guy?
    I don't even know, he must have been at the table with his friend?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.