The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Best DMU Accommodation?

Im studying product design next year at DMU and was wondering what the best accommodation is?
Original post by Liv_pickstock
Im studying product design next year at DMU and was wondering what the best accommodation is?

I'll move this over to the DMU subforum and edit the title for some context :smile:

Also, what do you mean by best? As the shortest distance to campus, newest building?
(edited 6 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2

Yo, I'm studying Economics next year at DMU and I think the Glassworks is the best accommodation because it's modern, looks great and is across the road from the campus (literally). The Glassworks is a bit on the pricey side compared to other accommodation and I would recommend it to people that can afford it.

Filbert Village I would say is second best. It's cheaper but you do have a 5 - 10 min walk to campus.
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
I'll move this over to the DMU subforum and edit the title for some context :smile:

Also, what do you mean by best? As the shortest distance to campus, newest building?

Damn I replied to the wrong comment, had to edit this. can't I delete my own comments?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4

hey mate, I'm also studying Product design (BA) next year. I just booked a room in liberty court since it's got really good reviews and really close to the Vijay Patel building where we'll be based most of the time

Quick Reply

Latest