Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I want to be a runway model, can i make it? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I am 5 ft 8 and when i lose some weight i want to be a model,my target is 55kg - 60kg and i am 22 years old.

is my height and my potential weight and age okay if i want to start a career in high fashion?

what agencies would you recommend?

thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I assume you’re a girl. Sure, depends how good your face and body looks and also depends a lot on luck

ReputationRep:
    I am a female and thank u

ReputationRep:
    Bit old to be starting out? Height should be no problem, weight depends on how you carry it. Measurements are what you should focus on. :yep:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Bit old to be starting out? Height should be no problem, weight depends on how you carry it. Measurements are what you should focus on. :yep:
    yeah its true i am a bit old but i just discovered i wanted to pursue modelling recently... i guess im not THAT old... and thanks for the advice will make sure to aim for the model measurements

ReputationRep:
    if you have the right look you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NamiKun12)
    yeah its true i am a bit old but i just discovered i wanted to pursue modelling recently... i guess im not THAT old... and thanks for the advice will make sure to aim for the model measurements
    It’s worth a shot either way. Better to try than to always be thinking “what if”. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.