Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on applying for part time jobs. I would be very thankful if you could please do so

ReputationRep:
    This website might be quite useful for you:

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/part-time

If you're in education still, it may be useful to ask some of your peers if and where they have part time jobs. My part time job did not require me to have written a CV/Resume but certain companies may request one - it might be helpful to start planning one, if you haven't got one already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FryOfTheMann)
    This website might be quite useful for you:

https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/part-time

If you're in education still, it may be useful to ask some of your peers if and where they have part time jobs. My part time job did not require me to have written a CV/Resume but certain companies may request one - it might be helpful to start planning one, if you haven't got one already.
    Thank you so much. I am actually in first year and kind of facing some financial strain, so I was looking for a part time job
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Another Person6)
    Hiya,

I was wondering if someone could give me some tips on applying for part time jobs. I would be very thankful if you could please do so
    Quite a few places, such as mcdonalds, tesco, sainsburys, home bargains etc etc require you to apply online. So it may be worth looking on their websites.
    Look around for adverts in shop windows as well.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.