Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing level 2 Business BTEC OCR and so far we’ve done 4 units. In these units I’ve missed a few assignments (1 Assignment in 1 unit and 3 in another). How much of a difference will it make and will I have to catch up afterwards
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by WhiteCHip01)
    I’m doing level 2 Business BTEC OCR and so far we’ve done 4 units. In these units I’ve missed a few assignments (1 Assignment in 1 unit and 3 in another). How much of a difference will it make and will I have to catch up afterwards
    Why have you missed them?
    Have you asked your teacher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Why have you missed them?
    Have you asked your teacher?
    I haven’t done them because of the workload and I haven’t asked the teacher but if they don’t make a difference I don’t want to stress
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I haven’t done them because of the workload and I haven’t asked the teacher but if they don’t make a difference I don’t want to stress
    Is it continuous assessment? I thought BTEC were mostly course work over exam? Dont know about level 2 though. You dont sound stressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Is it continuous assessment? I thought BTEC were mostly course work over exam? Dont know about level 2 though. You dont sound stressed.
    It’s 100% coursework and I am stressed but as long as I don’t have to do older work and carry on with course it’s a little better
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It’s 100% coursework and I am stressed but as long as I don’t have to do older work and carry on with course it’s a little better
    If its 100% coursework and you havent handed it in, then surely for those bits you scored 0? Check with your teacher. By your account youve missed 4 assignments? Why? Do you have a good reason? Only chance is if the ones you missed were not assessed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.