Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I suffer from this a lot and I know I'm not the only one. I'm not going to go into details about how it effects me but, how do you people deal with it?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallyob)
    I suffer from this a lot and I know I'm not the only one. I'm not going to go into details about how it effects me but, how do you people deal with it?

Do something to distract yourself ...0
    Hv you seen a doc ... do not suffer in silence.. hv u got any reasons to be anxious ... life is full of uncertainties.. we all hv bad days ... talk to people .. u can pm me if you want to talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallyob)

the reason you suffer from this is because in this day and age in society, people will look down upon you for making a minute mistake. Surely you should learn without fear, compassion and empathy is innate to humans. If you were living in another country, brought up there, some where thats more friend like USA, then i doubt you will have anxiety.

Of course anxiety is due to many reasons but in the young age people there tends to be patterns of how their anxiety arises. IF you look at how americans tackle bullying and anxiety and look and how the UK tackles it, they are completely different.

It is all about little day to day interactions that really mould YOUR reality and the reality of others

by the way i had anxiety as well you few years ago, as an adult you should definitely grow thick skin and just 'get over' things
    learning the art of ignoring negative perception and just being positive really helps

also being 'too observant' is a down fall and does get you into pickles

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.