Turn on thread page Beta

How can you tell if you’re an attractive guy watch

I would say I’m average at least and people say I’m attractive but I think they mean I’m not ugly. If you’re an attractive guy, what are things that’ll happen in public situations? Obviously it’s easier to know if you’re an attractive girl as guys approach girls.

ReputationRep:
    do u get curvy side tings

(Original post by YouAreAYute)
    do u get curvy side tings
    what do u mean

ReputationRep:
    If you are, you know it. Otherwise you have to work hard for it, just like most of us.

(Original post by Zarek)
    If you are, you know it. Otherwise you have to work hard for it, just like most of us.
    What do you mean most of us have to work hard for it?

If women you don`t know actively make conversation with you and interacting with you without you initiating first it is a sign you are attractive, otherwise you will have to do most of the work yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Bit vague. People will be unattractive to some people but attractive to others. Kind of based on whoever you like feels about you.

ReputationRep:
    You post a pic on TSR...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.