Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I got an offer in MSc in airport planning and management from Cranfield university . But have no idea what career direction of this major?
    Can anyone who has done the programs share some information? Thx a lot.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Carol618)
    Hi everyone. I got an offer in MSc in airport planning and management from Cranfield university . But have no idea what career direction of this major?
    Can anyone who has done the programs share some information? Thx a lot.
    Hi Carol Congratulations on your offer! I had to do some research on the course in terms of career direction [asked a few alumni] and the two I came up with were Transportation Industry (broadly that and specifically aviation) and the Academia. It is actually quite niche so its a role that hardly anyone else can fill, asides someone with an MSc in Airport Planning and Management.

More information can be found here:
    https://www.cranfield.ac.uk/courses/...and-management

The modules consists of 9 core modules, a group project and individual research project -the last two which enables you study a problem in detail and provide solutions for industry and the academia. The courses and interactions are clearly designed to shape you to be a professional within the aerospace industry, specifically at planning and management level.

Careers are largely aviation related- but if you have a question, let me know.

Best Regards,
    Cranfield TSR Rep.

ReputationRep:
    thx for your sharing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 27, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.