Turn on thread page Beta

I left my friend. Went back to her left her again. Now I went back and we made a peaceful end. I feel better. So much better.

I will feel bad on Monday as I have to face everyone else. The people that make me feel like nothing. I mean I have to tell them that.

Then I have to find out what I am to them. Then I can go quiet. I just want to be silent again and just observe other people. Sure I’ll end up alone. But I already am.

How on earth are you meant to ask your friends what you mean to them??? How on earth Doyle tell them how you feel???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Im having similar problems , if you want we can talk about it

Sure
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    the best solution that i found out for now is , walk away for a while , the rest should fall back in place on its own

might make you feel a little bilt lonely thought but you can always make a few buddies here and there

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.