Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    What undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are required to become a consultant in haematology?
    If anyone knows please let me know also if you have someone I could contact with my query please drop me their email address...
    Many Thanks

    To be a doctor you need to do a medicine degree.

    Also I wouldn't recommend having a set aim to go into one specialty before you're even in medical school. You'll have the chance to experience many other specialties.
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.