Turn on thread page Beta

Im in love with a bi girl in a relationship watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Alright so , this is the first time im posting something like this so i dont know how to put it well , but ive been speaking with a bi girl for like 9 months , we both like each other but no one said a thing we both got frustrated about it and we even started having irational fights , till like 4 months ago probably beacuse of me not saying a thing about my feelings some girl came at her and now they are in a relationship,i was a little bit sad about it but i said **** it it was my fault i gotta move on , we stopped talking for a few weeks then we started talking again as friends this time . But it didnt took long since we had the same problems and i was really tired of it so i conffessed my feelings to her , she said she loves me too,butt, her girlfriend saw our messages and it turned out pretty badly and in the end she choose her (the chick cut herself a little) ,it was never my intention for this to happen but now i still have feelings for her and i basically gave them the ideea i wanna ruin the relationship , what should i do?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by K3ller21)
    Alright so , this is the first time im posting something like this so i dont know how to put it well , but ive been speaking with a bi girl for like 9 months , we both like each other but no one said a thing we both got frustrated about it and we even started having irational fights , till like 4 months ago probably beacuse of me not saying a thing about my feelings some girl came at her and now they are in a relationship,i was a little bit sad about it but i said **** it it was my fault i gotta move on , we stopped talking for a few weeks then we started talking again as friends this time . But it didnt took long since we had the same problems and i was really tired of it so i conffessed my feelings to her , she said she loves me too,butt, her girlfriend saw our messages and it turned out pretty badly and in the end she choose her (the chick cut herself a little) ,it was never my intention for this to happen but now i still have feelings for her and i basically gave them the ideea i wanna ruin the relationship , what should i do?
    Block her and walk away for good

ReputationRep:
    done , now about the forgetting part , some tips for that aswell?

How did you go about telling her you liked her?

ReputationRep:
    out of an argument , impulse i would say and i actually told her i love her .But that was a mistake even if she answered positivilely

ReputationRep:
    Go Swimming, Hang with your close friends more often, Tell one or two of your close mates this story, and see if they can help you find someone.
    Maybe hit the gym too for motivation.

ReputationRep:
    ive been hiting the gym for like 4 months and ive been avoiding the subject around my closest friends since some of them are really again gays and im done with conflicts for a while, but i talked to her again today... i cant control myself

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.