Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im in year 10 and i dont know if it is to early to start revising. Many of my teachers are not much help anyway. Most people dont revise at my school and some of the subjects dont require revising or extra work apart form are where the only way your art is going to look better is if you pratice.
    The only subjects the you need to revice for are Maths, English, physics, biology, Chemistry, Cadets. I am wandering when should I start revising. I do revise for cadets when we have an test but thats the only thing I revise for. I just dont want to burn my self out by revising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDevil)
    Im in year 10 and i dont know if it is to early to start revising. Many of my teachers are not much help anyway. Most people dont revise at my school and some of the subjects dont require revising or extra work apart form are where the only way your art is going to look better is if you pratice.
    The only subjects the you need to revice for are Maths, English, physics, biology, Chemistry, Cadets. I am wandering when should I start revising. I do revise for cadets when we have an test but thats the only thing I revise for. I just dont want to burn my self out by revising.
    Right about now would be good.

You won't "burn" yourself out with GCSE work

ReputationRep:
    Me rn 😥
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I spend most of my time at school doing extra work in maths but could it make up for not revising or be clased as revising? At least half a hour to an hour Mon to Thurs. I am planing to start revising for science straight away once i get my science revision book and possibly a couple of folders.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 11 about to revise and I think if I did revise in year 10 then it would be better for me academically but I'm glad I didn't because you can do all of the hard work in year 11 because year 10 is the last year that isn't stressful. the best thing you can do now is just pay attention in lessons
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Would taking notes in a notebook help for science? I delt I'll need to revise much in English since we are only doing funcional skills level 1 and 2.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.