Turn on thread page Beta

What are my chances of scoring girls in UK? watch

ReputationRep:

The same pic used again because I don't really like taking photos but please give me an honest answer.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 17861959_650156185183435_1152752545961132683_n.jpg (25.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)

The same pic used again because I don't really like taking photos but please give me an honest answer.
    seriously... Only time I've seen you post is: I'm my favourite TSRian; which celebrity do I look like and now this. Looks, you aren't ugly but personality, that I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    How good is my hairstyle?

ReputationRep:
    I need more feedbacks

ReputationRep:
    I need more answers to this.

ReputationRep:
    UK girls are thirsty, some (not me). Just be you and snap them and keep em on ur toes

ReputationRep:
    Nil.

Why do you keep starting repeating the same rubbish over and over. Desperation is unattractive to all girls regardless of their background...

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong in asking

ReputationRep:
    0% chance, with a bit of luck you might be able to score some meat, or score a goal at football.

ReputationRep:
    You're average. You're not below average. If you lift at the gym for 5 years you could easily become an 8/10.

ReputationRep:
    Also, grow some facial hair. Get a better hair cut and maybe some skin care. For a hair cut, I'd recommend a fade. It always looks good on asians.

ReputationRep:
    You still have a bit of a baby face but you're a decent looking guy. I think it's only your personality that will hold you back.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You look like a combination of Sid from Ice Age and Timon from the Lion King. I think you could score a movie contract with Disney

ReputationRep:
    A definitive verdict should be available pending the outcome of an ongoing, nationwide search for your jawline, but in the meantime: clear your acne, and cultivate some (decent) facial-hair.

ReputationRep:
    Out of 100 girls, one will say yes

ReputationRep:
    This pic is from April 2017

(Original post by beach700)
    Out of 100 girls, one will say yes
    That makes OP 0.1/10 hahaha

You won't score attractive ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    That makes OP 0.1/10 hahaha
    It's like that for everyone, the op will have to speak too so many girls and ask them out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.